We are looking for a person who will be responsible for all Corporate Communications for the organization. This person will develop and implement effective internal and external communication strategies.
- Corporate Communication
- Maintain Company Culture
- Employer-Employee Relations
- To lead & manage all Corporate Communications as well as PR for the organization as well as internal communication
- Boost the value of the corporate identity, lead Public Relations, external & internal communications for the company & indigenous technology products
- Understand strategy & business needs and build the brand & its communication
- Maintain and develop new content for specific areas of the corporate website & intranet ensuring that it is in line with brand guidelines and is published on the website/intranet in a timely manner
- Can work on online social media platforms in creating buzz: facilitating market buzz, messaging with a strong recall
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Strong in content development & English writing skills with relevant experience
- Good to have experience in advertising, media, public relations
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Responsible to curate and execute ideas and communication related to employee engagement, employee satisfaction, employee development
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- MBA / Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Literature and Mass Communication, Marketing from a reputed institute with 2-6 years of experience
- This role is ideally suited for someone with the ability to influence and effectively communicate cross-functionally in a fast-paced, growing and ever-changing environment. A proactive approach to improve the process on a continual basis to keep pace with the growth of the organization
- Should be inclined and ready to work in a start-up culture
- Should have excellent communication skills- Verbal and Written
- Should be energetic and an out of the box thinker
- Prior working knowledge with Life Science/Pharma Companies will be preferred.